Pet Parade

Week of: 8/15/2018

Pet Parade

dogs, cats, fish, guinea pigs, snakes, ferrets...

FREE LEOPARD GECKO looking for a good home. 970-964-8823

BECOME A PET FOSTER! Gunnison Underdog Rescue will train you and cover all costs. Help save animal lives by fostering a homeless pet. Call GUR at 970-209-7030 for more information.

THE GVAWL SHELTER & Adoption Center is open to the public Wednesdays 5:00 - 7:00 p.m., Fridays 4:00 - 7:00 p.m., and Saturday mornings 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.. It is located across from the new county recycling center. Can't make open hours? Leave a message at 970-641-1173 and we'll call you to schedule an appointment that fits your schedule!


AKC LABRADOR ENGLISH PUPPIES, Champion hunter bloodlines, health certified OFA, ranch raised, hunters. Have shots, wormed, declawed, veted. Excellent family pets. 970-874-0669 (photos at

View Detail